Xotic Super Clean Buffer Pedal
The Xotic Super Clean Buffer (SCB) is designed especially with the purist guitar player “plug straight into a great amp” in mind. The SCB is incorporated with a high performance Class A preamplifier built around the famous JRC4558 chip. While it is on the buffer mode, it only uses a discrete circuit for the most open and wide spectrum tone. The SCB offers a robust and rich +12dB clean boost. The boost frequency can be selected by an external DIP switch offers a very versatile tone shaping capabilities.
Premium components have been selected to ensure maximum durability and tone quality throughout the circuit including a super heavy duty foot switch, audio grade capacitors and custom designed potentiometer. No matter if you have an elaborated “refrigerator” rack or only plug into one pedal (and everything in between), the SCB maintains great tone with no loss of excitement and with a very little footprint.
- Counteracts tone loss from long chains of true-bypass pedals and extended cable runs
- High-performance, JRC4558-fueled Class A preamplifier ensures a classic sound
- Buffer circuit employs a discrete design for an open, wide spectrum of tone
- Rich-sounding +12dB clean boost
- External dip switches offer selectable boost frequencies
- Audio-grade capacitors and custom-designed potentiometer
- Heavy-duty footswitch