Range Is Everything
Hall Of Fame allows you to experiment and play with reverb the way you see fit. With 10 different reverb types from plates to springs to churches and back, you’ll never be without a great reverb sound the way you imagine it.
Reverb Reigns Free
We don’t believe in telling you what to do with your tone, and that reflects in our Hall Of Fame pedal. We’ve given you a wide range of routing options that compliment the sound and vibe of what you have going on or want to achieve. And we even provide an analog dry-through so your dry signal can be mixed in unaffected.
Control Is The Verb
It’s amazing that 3 tiny Decay, Tone and Level controls can give such a wide range of tonal options – bright and springy, warm and bouncy or gigantic dark reflections, it’s all there in spades – and then some. This guarantees Hall Of Fame Reverb will have you coming back for more time and time again and that it will follow your creativity.
- TonePrint – instant access to custom pedal tweaks made by your idols
- 10 reverb types – a wide range of reverbs for a world of inspiration
- Stereo in & out – added flexibility to fit any set-up
- True Bypass – zero loss of tone
- Analog-Dry-Through – maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Decay, Tone and Level controls – intuitive yet deep tonal options
- Easy battery access – makes changing batteries fun (well, almost)
- Small footprint – save precious pedal board space
- High-quality components – only the best will do when it comes to tone