Quilter Mini Head 101
Incredibly lightweight and powerful, they go far beyond being a “back-up” amplifier. The Mini Head 101 is weighing in at only 2 pounds, and with up to 100 watts of power. The Quilter Mini Head 101 are taking over the stages all over the world!
Using our patented technology, the 101 is a truly warm analog amplifier, alive with the rich harmonics and stunning dynamics needed to make your guitar come to life. Serious players bring enough power to take on the stage and win, but “smart” players bring something so light they don’t break a sweat!
The 101 Mini Head and the 101 Reverb continue to change the game for the professional guitarist. Don’t let the size fool you. The Mini head 101 is a powerful, tone machine!
- 50 watts of “FullQ” power with up to 100 watts on the “clean” settings (Jazz and Surf)
- Gain, Tri-Q, Voicing, Hi-Cut and Master controls
- 1/4″ high impedance input jack
- Effects Loop: 1/4″ Send and Return jacks
- 1/8″ Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4″ speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Standard IEC power cable (non locking)
- Universal power supply — take it anywhere in the world without need for transformers or switches
- Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- 8 3/8″W x 3 1/8″H x 5 1/2″D
- 2 Pounds