Quilter 101R Mini Guitar amp head
Our most popular series of “mini block style” amplifiers, the 101 Mini Head and the 101 Reverb are aimed at the artist who wants all the tone, all the power, and all the fury of a high power head, with all the portability of a double-wide effects pedal. But lighter!
Using our patented technology, the Quilter 101R mini head is a truly warm analog amplifier. The 101R is alive with the rich harmonics and stunning dynamics needed to make your guitar come to life. Serious players bring enough power to take on the stage and win, but “smart” players bring something so light they don’t break a sweat!
Under The hood of the 101R
Featuring an expanded control set with Bass, Mid, and Treble, the 101 steps out from a supporting role for your pedals and into the limelight as a full featured guitar head! With other popular features such as Limiter and FX Loop, the 101 Reverb means serious business. Featuring an interesting new take on the usual three-knob EQ section, the Bass and Treble controls use traditional “tone stack” technology, yielding a familiar bright chime based on 50 years of tradition, while the active Mid control provides a more strongly voiced cut/boost function for increased versatility. Increasing the Mid control boosts the frequencies that give an aggressive “D-Style” bite to the sound, while decreasing Mid brings out that familiar clean-60’s Blackface tone
Consistency: Professional amps sound great long after sound check, even on “night club” voltage, without ever changing their character or tone.Analog tone: Compromise anything else but tone! With Quilter’s patented analog technology, there is no compromise.
- Reliability: Your amp should never let you down. We use professional grade components and demand only the best parts. Stop spending your time troubleshooting gremlins!
- Portability: The only people getting hurt lifting Quilter amps are the ones who fall over expecting 5 times the weight!
- Modular: Seamlessly integrate into the Quilter Frontliner, velcro onto your pedalboard, or simply replace a conventional head.
- Flexible: Designed so you can have it your way! Want to plug into your 16 ohm cab? Do it! Quilter amps are designed to take whatever you throw at them and keep coming back for more. (Just be careful out there. We aren’t kidding about our power ratings.
Turn the Master way down, or plug in your headphones and keep it totally quiet, as you work on your music late into the evening. The 101 Reverb is the perfect missing link between your effects and your speaker cab.
Backed by a industry-leading warranty, Quilter amplifiers are setting new standards in performance amplification. Your new Quilter 101 will be far more reliable than any traditional technology. Our support is backed by a team with a passion for music and a commitment to ensuring you get the most from your tone – every gig, every song, every time.
- 50 watts of “FullQ” power
- Gain, Limiter, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb, & Master controls
- 1/4″ high impedance input jack
- Effects Loop: 1/4″ Send and Return jacks
- 1/4″ Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4″ speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Standard IEC power cable (non locking)
- Universal power supply – automatically works anywhere in the world
- Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- 8 3/8″W x 3 1/8″H x 5 1/2″D – (21.3cm W x 7.9cm H x 14cm D)
- 2 Pounds (0.9kg)