The PRS SE 245 is the perfect alternative to the single-cut solidbody electric guitars we all know and love. When you gig with this baby, you get all the gain and none of the pain. Lighter in weight – and sporting an ergonomic tummy-cut – the SE 245 lets you play marathon gigs, without next-day visits to the chiropractor!
The PRS’s SE 245 sports killer looks too. With its classic singlecut silhouette, and rosewood fingerboard with PRS Bird inlays, the SE 245 is ready for the spotlight. Are you?
The PRS SE 245 is fitted with two PRS Designed humbucking pickups. Check it out – you’ve got that chunky neck in your left hand, and you’re voicing mellow chords one minute and tearing up the fingerboard with an insane fusion solo the next. You need versatile pickups to do your playing justice. You got ’em. The SE 245 has the goods to take your music wherever it wants to go.
- Top Wood: Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer (no veneer on opaque finishes)
- Back Wood: Thick Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24 1/2″
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: “PRS”
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone control for each pickup and 3-way toggle pickup selector on upper bout
- Case sold separately (except Tobacco Sunburst finish, which includes gig bag)