Paul Reed Smith Singlecut Semi-Hollow Body
In their never-ending quest for guitar perfection, PRS has created the S2 series of guitars. These guitars were designed to give you all the tone and playability that PRS is known for at a lower price point. Key features of this series include PRS S2 locking tuners, custom-wound pickups, the PRS Pattern Regular neck shape, PRS bridges, and a hybrid gloss finish. The PRS S2 Singlecut Semi-hollow electric guitar delivers amazing playability and big guitar tone at a killer price.
Mahogany topped with maple looks and sounds amazing
To give this PRS S2 Singlecut Semi-hollow electric guitar a rich yet balanced sound, PRS began by choosing the tried-and-true combination of mahogany topped with maple. This Singlecut’s mahogany body gives you natural tonal warmth, which is offset perfectly by the brighter tone of its maple top. Together, these tonewoods give you an incredibly balanced sound.
S2 #7 pickups deliver vintage alive tone
Playing through this Singlecut’s S2 #7 humbuckers is a wonderful experience. That’s because PRS designed S2 #7s to provide you with powerful, clear tone with vintage alive characteristics. Featuring a powerful bridge pickup and a full-range neck pickup, this S2 #7 set delivers a lively, organic tone with impressive sonic punch.
PRS S2 Singlecut Semi-hollow Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany topped with maple looks and sounds amazing
- Semi-hollowbody design delivers an unprecedented level of harmonic richness
- S2 #7 pickups deliver vintage alive tone
- Push/pull coil tap on the tone control for versatile, lively vintage tone
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard provides comfortable playability
- PRS S2 tremolo tremolo allows for twisting, bending, and nose-diving
- PRS S2 locking tuners deliver rock-solid tuning stability