A Classic is reborn Reintroducing the PRS CE-24
The PRS CE 24 was originally born in 1988 and was in producti0n until 2008.
Well this amazingly affordable hand carved American made guitar is back!
With all things that made this guitar a legend and now with a few upgrades!
Since the dawn of rock and roll, the snap and response that comes from a bolt-on neck guitar has been an essential part of the mix. These attributes have, in turn, become essential to many players trying to tell their story through music. The CE 24 brings the bolt-on platform back to the main PRS lineup with some significant updates. The CE 24 pairs PRS’s traditional body combination of the mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck sports a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. To further maximize the guitar’s inherent tone and clarity, the CE 24 features PRS 85/15 pickups, which Paul designed to have remarkable clarity as well as extended high and low end. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way toggle switch for a total of six classic sounds.
PRS CE 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A new twist on the timeless PRS Custom 24
- Bolt-on Pattern Thin maple neck – woody attack, quick response
- Matching maple headstock veneer gives this PRS a distinct look
- Lightweight mahogany body provides warm, balanced sustain
- Stunning figured maple top adds killer looks and clarity
- Articulate East Indian rosewood fingerboard suits shredders to chordists
- Signature bird inlays for classic PRS looks
- 85/15 pickup configuration delivers 6 versatile humbucker/single-coil sounds
- Push-pull coil tapping
- Tremolo bridge adds texture to chords and leads
- Locking tuners keep you stage and studio ready
- Nickel hardware resists fingerprints
- Proprietary PRS pot taper delivers smooth volume swells
- 25″ scale length