Orange DD50H Dual Dark Terror Head
The all-new Orange Dual Dark Series is a range of high-end dual channel amps. Put simply, these amps showcase Orange Amplification at their most innovative. The new amps build on the brand’s reputation for creating the ultimate British guitar tone. Bringing a new dimension of sound that delivers potent combinations of tone.
The models have a completely new voicing for Channel A, different to anything else in the Orange Amp range yet still true to their heritage. Channel B is has the voicing of the Dark Terror tone. Both channels can go from clean through to crunch at lower gain levels and offer four stages of gain!
- Twin Channel. Footswitchable Channel and Attenuator. Effects loop.
- Controls: Attenuator, Channel A: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Gain, Channel B: Volume, Shape, Gain
- Output Power: 50 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 5 x ECC83/12AX7
- Effects Loop Tubes: 1 x ECC81/12AT7
- Poweramp Tubes: 2 x EL34/6CA7
- Output Options: 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output, 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs, 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- Dimensions: 10.6″ x 21.7″ x 11″
- Weight: 46.3 lbs