JBL EON612 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON612 2-way active loudspeaker from the ground up featuring JBL’s advanced waveguide technology.
The JBL EON 612 2-way active loudspeaker’s features control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth. This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today’s working musicians and sound providers.
This versatile, self-powered, 12-inch, two-way, bass-reflex speaker delivers 1000 watts peak power or 500 watts continuous power. For critical live sound applications and or your basement practice space, this set of powered speakers delivers transparent, high-volume power and consistent coverage for full-spectrum sound across all genres. Uniform sound comes courtesy of JBL-designed and manufactured transducers, along with JBL waveguide technology, which uses waveguides to control sound quality at low frequencies, the crossover point, and high frequencies. The end result? Smooth, even sound no matter what.
The EON612’s Class-D amplifier design keeps the overall unit relatively lightweight and compact, while well-placed handles help you carry these 33-pound powered speakers from van to venue. Indexed feet molded into the enclosure provide welcome security when stacking multiple units on stage. And when stage space is seriously tight, integrated hardware mounts let you fly the speakers.
Hands-On/Hands-Off Wireless Remote Control
The EON612’s DSP EQ parameters may be adjusted onboard or from your mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth. If the sound check doesn’t catch everything and you need to tweak your tone mid-performance, you can do it from afar without interrupting the show. Conveniently, the speaker system’s Bluetooth interface supports both iOS and Android devices.
– 1000W self-powered two-way, bass-reflex speaker
– 12″ LF driver
– Bluetooth integration for mix and volume control from a mobile device
– JBL waveguide technology provides uniform coverage
– Class-D amplifier design
– EQ presets for easy setup
– Power Rating: 1000W peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
– Max SPL output: 126 dB
– Frequency range: (-10 dB) 48 Hz to 20 kHz
– Frequency response: (+/-3 dB) 57 Hz to 20 kHz
– 110 x 60 degree coverage pattern
– 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs
– 1 XLR output
– XLR loop-thru for routing signal to additional units
– Molded plastic enclosure with multiple mounting options: pole, floor, fly
– Dimensions: 26.14″ (H) x 14.96″ (W) x 12.44″ (D)
– Weight: 33 lbs. each
– Backed by JBL warranty