Tone Master Twin Reverb Amp
In faithfully modeling the circuitry and 85-watt power output of an original Twin tube amp. the Tone Master Twin Reverb amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat. Using a high-performance 200-watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Twin tube amp, paired with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of two Jensen® N-12K neodymium speakers and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Twin Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. And with all these features, the Tone Master Twin Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Twin.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and six attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Two Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and six attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
5-way power switch
Enjoy full, natural tone at almost any volume—from a full 85W of Fender power down to bedroom- and apartment-friendly 1W.
This amp’s rear panel is packed with useful controls and connections: Line Output with Level control, ground lift switch to eliminate hum and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch to select various microphone options.
Designed to match the traditional C12K speaker, the Jensen N-12K Neo speaker is engineered using lightweight neodymium magnets.