Fender Mustang II V.2 40W 1×12 Guitar Combo Amp
The Fender Mustang II Amp delivers unlimited tonal range in a compact, affordable package.
The Fender Mustang II combo amp contains highly accurate amp modeling, a stellar collection of effects courtesy of an all-new DSP platform, and many hidden capabilities, yet it’s easy to use right out of the box! The all-new design is visually striking yet evocative of classic Fender styling.
The Fender Mustang II features a loud, lightweight 40-watt power amp design and a muscular 12″ Fender Special Design speaker in its solidly built cabinet, so it sounds as good as it looks. The Mustang II combo comes factory-loaded with 18 amp models and 24 effects, with tones ranging from vintage Fender tube amps to cutting-edge metal. Connect the Mustang II to your computer and the number of amp models can be increased with its USB connection and the included Fender Fuse software, allowing you to customize presets and reconfigure the amp any way you see fit. The USB connection also serves as a high-quality, low-latency audio output, making it easy to lay down tracks utilizing the included Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition software. Also included is IK Multimedia’s Amplitube Fender LE software.
The Fender Fuse software opens up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, “hidden” effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community, and free Fender artist presets.
- 40 Watt Closed-Back Combo with 12” Fender Special Design Speaker
- 18 Authentic Amp Models with 24 built-in effects
- USB Connectivity for user programming
- Auxiliary input for media player, chromatic tuner
- 1/8” Headphone jack
Fender Mustang II Guitar Combo Amp V2 Specifications
- Series: Mustang
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Power: 40 Watts
- Speaker: One 12 inch Fender Special Design
- Amp Models: 17 including five new for V2 (more available through Fender FUSE)
- Effects: 24 Built-In Effects (more available through Fender FUSE)
- Presets: 24 onboard factory and user presets
- Inputs: 1/4 inch instrument jack and auxiliary input
- Outputs: Headphone output
- Gain and Volume
- Treble and Bass
- Preset Select
- Modulation and Reverb Select
- Save and Exit Buttons
- Tap Tempo Button
- Includes: Fender Fuse, Ableton Live Lite 8 and AmpliTube Fender LE Edition Software
- Footswitch: Optional One Button Footswitch
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 18.25 x 17.25 inches (22 x 46.4 x 43.8 cm)
- Weight: 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)