Champion 100 2×12 Combo
The Champion 100 is a solid state amplifier that pushes 100 watts into two 12” specially designed speakers. This dual channel Champion 100 features a black face clean channel plus world-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones and a selectable amp voice, providing you with an assortment of British and modern amp tones and distortion flavors. Aside from being able to chose your amp tone with the turn of a knob, the Champion 100 offers a diverse palette of effects including reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and more. The Champion 100 even features an easy-to-use TAP button for effects that need to be set, such as delay time or tremolo speed. These great amp voices and effects make it easy to dial up just the right sound – from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
Your tone can easily be tweaked to your liking with each channels independent controls. Channel 1 utilizes volume, treble and bass controls and channel 2 features gain, volume, voice, treble, mid and bass controls. Each channel of the Champion 100 also comes equipped with an FX level and FX select.
The Champion 100 employs an 1/8” auxiliary input which will allow you to jam along with your favorite songs via media player and houses an 1/8” stereo headphone output for silent practicing. The Champion 100 even has an effects loop if you want to use your outboard effects through this amp. It also offers up a classic Fender look with it’s black “Bronco” vinyl covering and silver grille cloth, as well as it’s vintage-style skirted control knobs. A 2-button footswitch is included for hands free channel switching.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Speaker: 2×12” Special Design Speaker
- Aux Input: 1/8” Stereo for use with Media Player
- Inputs: One – 1/4”
- Headphone Jack: 1/8” Stereo
- Channels: Two – ( Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP. Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP.
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chrous, Tremolo, Vibratone and More
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black “Bronco” Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Front Panel: Black Angled Control Panel
- Knobs: Black Vintage-Style Skirted
- Other Features: Classic Fender Blackface Cosmetics
- Height: 19”
- Width: 26”
- Depth: 10.25”
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- 2-Button Footswitch Included