Fender 68 Custom Pro Reverb
The ‘68 Customs have become an extremely popular amp series for guitarists who love classic Fender sounds along with toneful modifications that resonate with today’s players.
The ‘68 Custom Pro Reverb™ takes its cues from the original 40-watt model, improving its portability and tonal flexibility by reducing the cabinet size and weight, moving to a single-channel format and single 12” speaker, and adding a middle tone control. The ’68 Custom Pro Reverb also comes with vintage-style two-button foot switch and fitted cover. This refined and upgraded amp is the perfect size and volume for almost any gig, and may be the ultimate pedal-friendly platform. Amplifier comes with vintage-style two-button foot switch and fitted cover.
- Output Power / Output: 40 Watts
- Controls: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Amp Type: Tube
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Speaker: 12″ Celestion® Neo Creamback
- Unique Features: Modified Pro Reverb circuitry, Lightweight cabinet and Celestion® Neo creamback reduce amp weight to under 35 pounds, reduced negative feedback for more touch sensitivity, genuine Fender tube-driven reverb and grid-bias tremolo, 1968-style silver-panel aluminum trim and silver-turquoise grille cloth, comes with vintage-style two-button foot switch and fitted cover.