BBE 882I SONIC MAXIMIZER
Add Some Sparkle To Your Sound
The BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer lets you take your sound to entirely new level. It’s the ideal Sonic Maximizer for those who demand great sound and a balanced signal path. Since it has true dual-mono operation, the 882i offers two independent Sonic Maximizer signal processors in one chassis. Use it on a stereo signal or process two mono channels separately with separate controls. Rack this baby up and use it to liven up the sound of just about anything: live bands, home studios, mobile DJ systems, nightclub sound systems, individual instruments like bass, guitar or keyboards — even your home stereo will sound better through the 882i. The unit is really easy to use: just hook it up and set the enhancement to your taste.
- 2-channel processing for stereo or separate mono mixes
- 5-segment LED output meters
- 18dBu headroom
- Balanced XLR inputs and outputs
- Hardwire bypass
- Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer Specifications
- Frequency Response:
- Process Mode: Program controlled
- Bypass Mode: 10Hz to 50kHz, +/- 0.5dBu, 0dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115dB Process IN
- Process mode: less than 0.025% 20-20kHz
- Bypass mode: less than 0.002% 20-20kHz
- Maximum Output: +23dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input Impedance: 14.7K Ohms, balanced 1/4 inch stereo phone jack or XLR jack. Pin #2 is the hot or “+” signal.
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms, balanced 1/4 inch stereo phone jack or XLR jack. Pin #2 is the hot or “+” signal.
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz, 0dBu input
- Lo Contour: +12dBu adjustment at 50Hz, 0dBu input